Senior staff scientist, Candidate of Technical Sciences
In 2003 with honors graduated from the Baltic State Technical University "Voyenmeh" of D.F. Ustinov. In Scientific and Engineering Center «Navigator» for 11 years specializes in the field of development, tests and implementation of airborne aviation facility of satellite navigation and landing systems. Author and coauthor more than 20 publications, one monograph and one patent for the invention.
Section: «Navigation and information technologies for efficient state and municipal management»
«Influence of User’s Maneuvering on Accuracy of GPS and GLONASS Navigation»
Results of experimental research of influence of user’s maneuvering on GNSS accuracy with the imitator of satellite signals are presented.
- GNSS position error very important for precision applications in user’s maneuvering conditions is little-investigated.
- In this research are analysis and characterization of GNSS position, velocity and track angle error changes due to different user’s maneuvering.
- Dependence of GNSS position, ground velocity and track angle error (the error bound with 95 per cent probability) on GNSS user’s horizontal acceleration over the range 0 to 3g is determined. In the research GNSS multipath error is ignored.
- Maximum of GNSS position, ground velocity and track angle errors (the error bound with 95 per cent probability) on GNSS user’s horizontal acceleration over the range 0 to 3g are determined.
- Consideration the dependence of GNSS errors on GNSS user’s horizontal acceleration are recommended for airborne navigation systems designing.